Excursion Excursion Vis (Blue Cave & Komiža)
- Note: We recommend to take swimming suits, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, jacket, snack.
- Suitable for seniors: Yes
- Days: 1
- Maximum: 48
- Suitable For Most Travellers: Yes
- Suitable for children: Yes
- Intensity: Standard
- Minimum: 1
- Price includes: Skipper, entrance ticket to the Blue Cave, snorkel equipment, bottled water (0,5L), lunch packet, wind jackets, safety equipment, boat fuel, insurance, VAT.
- Price does not include: Lunch, hotel pick up and drop off.
- End city: Trogir
- Start city: Trogir
- Duration: 1 day
This journey starts with 90 minute boat ride to Biševo island, where you will be able to see natural phenomenon Blue Cave. The enterance of the cave is originally accessible only by diving, but in 1884 there has been made small enterance for boats. There you can enjoy in spectacular view and beautiful surroundings. Then we will take you to Komiža on island Vis. You'll have one hour for exploring this fisherman village, it's narrow streets and stone houses. Next stop is the Stiniva beach, also a natural phenomenon and one of the most beautiful beaches in the Adriatic. The last beach where we will have enough time for diving and swimming is a beach on the island of Budikovac. Final stop on this tour is town Hvar on island Hvar, where you willl also have some free time for exploring history and natural heritage of the city.
Departure from: Trogir
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Time of departure:
Departure from Trogir
Blue cave - sighseeing
Visit of Medvidina cave
Komiža, free time for caffe and sighseeing
Beach Stiniva, free time for swimming
Island Budikovac - swimming and snorkeling
panoramatic view on Pakleni Islands
Town of Hvar - sightseeing, shopping
Arrival to Trogir, finish
Google maps not loaded: (