L’escursione National park Plitvice Lakes
- Inizio del tour (città): Trogir
- Fine del tour (città): Trogir
- Massimo: 50
- Minimo: 1
- Giorni: 1
- L’intensità del tour: Standard
- Adatto ai bambini: Si
- Adatto alle persone anziane: Si
- Adatto alla maggior parte dei passeggeri: Si
- Il prezzo include: Transport, licensed guide, insurance.
- Il prezzo non include: Entrance tickets to the National park Plitvice Lakes.
- Durata: 1 giorno
This tour will take you to the most beautiful European park, protected by UNESCO since 1979, as a World Natural Heritage. In NP Plitvice nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls. The National Park covers the surface of 29685 ha, where lakes take up to 200 ha, while forest covers the rest of the park. One of the attraction is the 78 meters high waterfall called Veliki Slap which is the highest waterfall in Croatia. Besides the guided walks through wooden paths, you will enjoy the boat ride accross the biggest lake called Kozjak and a short train ride. Your impression will be complete during the drive through Lika region, its mountains and forestry landscape.
Punto di partenza: Trogir
lunedì, mercoledì, venerdì, domenica
Ora di ritiro:
Departure from Trogir - tourist bus stop
Arrival to Plitvice lakes, sightseeing
Free time for lunch in local restaurant
Departure from Plitvice Lakes
Arrival to Trogir, finish
Google maps not loaded: (